PerceptiLabs is a visual modelling tool for machine learning with a rich user interface to edit, manage, and monitor your machine learning models while designing and training them.
After logging in to PerceptiLabs you will be redirected to the Model Hub.
The following are the key concepts about the Perceptilabs UI that you need to know:
- 1.Model Hub: lists existing models that have been created in PerceptiLabs and allows you to view and manage those models.
- 3.Statistics View: displays the training statistics for the currently running, or recently trained model.
- 5.Settings: provides access to your user profile, account, and team information. Note that the account and team information are only available in the enterprise version.
- 6.Help: provides access to different resources for getting help including toggling UI tips, resources for getting started, what's new, video tutorials, and documentation.
- 7.Report Bug: displays a popup where you can report a bug to PerceptiLabs. Bugs are gathered as issues on GitHub here.
- 8.Login/Logout: allows you to sign in and out of PerceptiLabs.
You can zoom the model in or out using the Zoom controls (1) at the bottom of the Modeling Tool:
To scroll a model when zoomed in, you can:
- Enable the Map (2) and then drag the red view rectangle (3); or
- Use hold down Ctrl + Left Mouse button or the middle mouse button and drag the view (4).