PerceptiLabs is a visual modeling tool for machine learning with a rich user interface to edit, manage, and monitor your machine learning models while designing and training them.
The following are the main elements of the Perceptilabs UI:
- 7.Save: saves the changes that you've made to the current model.
- 8.Color Scheme and Quick Links: provides the following links:
- Color Scheme: allows you to toggle between light and dark color schemes
- Chat: opens a chat window so you can ask us questions.
- Report a Bug: opens the forums where you can report bugs or find solutions.
- Help: provides links to documentation and other resources.
- 10.Login/Logout: allows you to sign in and out of PerceptiLabs.
- 11.Run: starts training the current model.
- 12.Weights: load and use your most recent checkpoint.
- 13.Preview: toggles weather PerceptiLabs displays previews in the model's components.
- 14.Settings: toggles display of the settings and components panes down the right.
- 17.Map: displays a small view of the model which can be useful for quickly scrolling across models with large topologies.
- 19.Problems List: displays a list of errors detected in the model.
- 20.Console: displays notifications related to the model.
You can zoom and scroll the model using the controls at the bottom of the Modeling Tool:
Use the Zoom controls (2) to zoom in and out.
You can optionally enable the background grid by selecting Grid (4).
To scroll a model when zoomed in, you can:
- Enable the Map (3) and then drag the red view rectangle (1); or
- Hold down Ctrl + Left Mouse button or the middle mouse button and drag the view (5).