Comment on page
Follow the steps below to run a test:
1) Click Go to Test when PerceptiLabs displays the Result popup after training completes:
2) Click New Test on the Evaluate View screen:
3) Populate the options in the Test Configuration popup:
- Test dataset: set to Use Partitioned Dataset.
- Selected model(s): dropdown allowing you to select the trained model(s) to test.
4) Click Run Test after you have completed the configuration, to start running the configured test(s). The test results will be displayed when the test completes:
Example of test results, in this case, a classification matrix.
Congratulations, you've now built, trained, and evaluated your model. When you're happy with your model's performance, read Export and Deploy Models to learn how to use your model for real-world inference.