Key elements of the Modeling Tool's toolbar.
Key elements of the Modeling Tool Toolbar:
- 1.Undo/redo: performs an undo or redo of the last action performed.
- 3.Save: saves the changes for the current model.
- 4.Run: displays the Model Training Settings popup where you can customize the training settings to use prior to starting the model training process. Note: you can return to the Modeling Tool during training and run training for another model in parallel.
- 6.Weights: Load and use your most recent checkpoint.
- 7.Preview: toggles previews in the Modeling Tool on or off. Previews show what the transformed data looks like for each component.
The Component tabs above the workspace categorizes all of the components that you can drag and drop onto your model.
The Components pane on the right-hand side of PerceptiLabs lists each Component that has been added to your model. You can click on each Component listed to quickly locate and highlight that Component in the Modeling Tool.
Below that is the Settings pane that provides the settings for the currently-selected component. If the Preview button is enabled, a Preview pane will be shown at the bottom corresponding to the selected component:
Click Open Code in the Settings pane to show the Code Editor which displays the code for the currently selected component in your model. Using this editor you can modify the default code that was generated by PerceptiLabs for that component:
The Open code button on the right opens a component's code.